Saturday, October 13, 2007

Naughty Karate

I love to watch you move. Have I told you that?

Of course, I like to watch you move best while you’re naked and inside of me, but if that’s not possible, I like to see you in your karate uniform the most. It’s a unique passion that we both share for the art and there’s something sexy about seeing the one I love, practicing the art I love.

There’s also something erotic about us being in our uniforms, in a formal environment, throwing and striking, blocking and kicking each other. To an outsider, it looks like a brutal art, but to practice it with you is nothing short of the most intimate foreplay.


Practicing techniques together is much like making love. You thrust; I parry. I counter, and you move with it. We put our hands on each other, pushing, pulling and tugging – working up a sweat. I can think of no better way to spend an evening ….. with our clothes on, that is.


We had an evening like that the other night. Class had been a blast. We ran through scores of techniques together, blasting our punches and maintaining contact throughout each move. We kept a bland face to others, but when we were up close, the fire burning in our eyes was explosive. Sometimes it’s difficult to maintain our façade in the presence of others. While our love is no secret, we try to use discretion while others are around.


The other night was a little different, however. At the end of our class, which you taught and I assisted, everybody left almost abruptly. Normally, there is a fair amount of chatting and post-class discussion following a great workout, but this was one of those rare occasions where everybody had someplace to be.


Within minutes of the end of class, we found ourselves all alone in the school. Just you and me and a whole mat full of nobody watching.


“Feel like working out some more?” I asked, as innocent as can be, slowly taking off my belt.


“Sure” was your casual reply, as you sat on the bench to get a drink of water. “What else did you feel like working on?”


I walked to the front and locked the door of the school, making sure the blinds were down.


I gave you a little smile as I undid my gi jacket, carefully setting it on the floor. You watched, suddenly very interested in my ‘technique’. I removed my t-shirt and then my bra, allowing you a moment to look at my sweat-glistened breasts. I reached down and picked up my jacket, putting it on but not tying it. I then picked up my belt, allowing the jacket to fall open, giving you another view. I slowly put my belt back on, a little looser than I would normally wear it.


I then slipped off my gi pants and put them on the bench near you, leaving me just in a tiny pair of red panties. You eyed me hungrily through my performance.


“Let’s work on some sparring and maybe a little grappling.” I said, watching your mouth turn up to a smile.


“I love you,” you said and undid your uniform jacket. You performed the same ritual with removing your t-shirt, putting your jacket and belt back on, then taking off your gi pants and cup. You went one step further and took off your briefs as well. “Aren’t you going to take off your panties?” you asked.


“No. I know you appreciate a challenge. You don’t strike me as a man who intimidates easily.” I knew this would get you going and it did. You gave me a piercing look and took your place on the mat.


There’s something really erotic about sparring with you half-naked. It’s also pretty darn amusing.


While keeping a straight face, we faced each other and bowed, then went into our fighting stances. With a nod, we started.


Given our current vulnerabilities, we were having fun, but also being extremely cautious not to damage anything we might want to be using soon. We kept it light and playful.


Sometimes a punch would become a breast squeeze, which I just couldn’t seem to block. A roundkick might land on a tush, inciting a giggle.


Within a few minutes of our play, you blocked a kick and took me down to the ground.


The real fun had begun.


I hit the ground (fairly gently, thank you) and you were on me and in my guard. Normally, I’d welcome this position, but giving in now would take all the fun out of it. This, of course, was why I wore my panties. Going without them wouldn’t be sporting.


I had my legs wrapped around your torso and I pulled your head down to my chest. If we were really grappling, this would be to my advantage, but…. Well, I guess it still was. You went with it and nuzzled under my gi top, guiding my nipple into your mouth with your tongue. Once you’d found your mark, you went to town – licking, sucking and nibbling.


I loosened my grip on your neck to give you room to work, which helped you make your way to my other aching breast. There’s nothing more enticing to me than your lips on my breasts. With my legs around your waist, I pulled you closer to me. One of your hands was on my breast and the other had slipped under my panties, where you were fingering me relentlessly.


But the game wasn’t over yet.


While you were distracted (and, frankly, I was too) I took the opportunity to unhinge my legs, put my foot on your thigh, pushing, hooking, then flipping you over.


You feigned surprise to find me on top of you, but couldn’t hide your delight. I pinned your shoulders and flattened my body on yours, then nudged your head to the side so I could nibble on your neck. You didn’t struggle very hard, but I did notice growing pressure on my increasingly wet panties.


Your breathing quickened as I worked my way down your neck, grinding my hips down and pressing my breasts to your chest.


I love this game. You are so exciting to be with.


I moved back up to your mouth and kissed you hungrily. You returned with fervor, rolling me over and reaching down with your hand to pull down my panties. I pretended to struggle, which only resulted in my panties coming off faster.


You wasted no time sliding yourself inside. This was the best way possible to have you in my guard.


After a few strokes, which felt heavenly, you slowly withdrew and went down to explore the caves.


The feel of your tongue on my throbbing pussy felt like a gift from the gods. You know just how to please me. In return, I arched my back and came very hard. You are an incredible lover. I slapped the mat and moaned loudly as your tongue worked its magic.


I wanted you inside of me again and it seems we had that psychic thing going on because you wanted the same thing. Before I had a chance to ask, you had slid back inside of me, filling me completely.


I lifted my hips with each thrust, inviting you deep into my body. Making love with you transcends reality. I am both at once enjoying your body and our physical connection as well as being transported to someplace out of my body where we are temporarily merged as beings. It’s an amazing, unique experience ……….. that happens every time.


I wrapped my legs back around you and pulled you in close for another kiss. I love to feel your kisses. You still managed to move your hips and the slower movement, coupled with your amazing kisses was bringing me close to the edge again. You sensed this and pulled back your kisses for a moment, looking deep into my eyes. “Cum for me, my Darling.”


That did it.


My head shot back and my back arched as wave after wave poured through me. You took advantage of my ‘distraction’, by increasing the speed and intensity of your thrusts, which only served to make me cum harder.


Your hands were in my hair, gripping tightly, without pulling. I love the feel of your fingers in my hair, especially when you are cumming…… and you were.


You felt divine.


When your own orgasm had ceased, you relaxed on top of me, slightly off to the side to avoid crushing me. You leg was still draped over me, and our skin touched in more places than not.


As I said before, it’s great to be in love with someone who shares my passion (and the passion for the art is good too!)


When strength finally returned to our limbs, you kissed me soundly and got up. I did the same and we faced each other a few paces apart.


I bowed. You bowed. And we both smiled. Protocol and all.




Karate is a wonderful sport.









If you'd like these stories in bound form (for those of you who like things 'bound', you can click this link here: Loving Erotica and have it shipped to your door.

No comments: