Sunday, April 29, 2007

Can't talk now....I'm all tied up

Sometimes, I’m kinda naughty.

Sometimes, I can think of nothing more fun that torturing you.
Sometimes? ……Who am I kidding? I love to drive you crazy anytime.


Tonight was one of those nights.


You and I had a party to go to and you didn’t especially want to go. For our mutual amusement, I thought I’d make it a little more fun for you.


After we’d gotten out of the car, you came around and took my hand and I pulled you into a hug, putting my arms around your neck. Never one to refuse my embrace, you reciprocated willingly. I nuzzled your neck gently then whispered in your ear, “When we get home, I want you to tie me up and do unspeakably naughty things to my exposed and helpless body.”


You froze for a moment, then pulled back to look at me and make sure I was serious. Assuring yourself that it wasn’t a joke, you tried to nudge me back into the car. “Oh, no,” I said, “You have to be on your best behavior at this party or the deal is off.”


(I figured this would make things more interesting.)


The rest of the party was tantalizingly good fun for me. At every opportunity, I would lean to you and say something like, “Legs wide open,” or “Oily breasts,” or the ever-popular, “Your delicious cock in my mouth.”


It was gratifying to see you struggle to maintain your outward calm while your mind raced with things that lay ahead.


Occasionally, you slipped your hand under my summer skirt to cop a feel when nobody was looking. I mostly played hard to get.


You are so much fun to tease.


I love to see that look of want in your eyes, almost a desperation, yet secure in the knowledge that you will be well-rewarded for your behavior.


As we began our drive home, I leaned back in my seat and said, “That was a really nice party, don’t you think?”


There was a distinct pause before you replied, “Yeah, nice party. Oh, and you are sooo going to pay.”


Blink, blink, blink. “Whatever do you mean?” I replied with feigned innocence.


I couldn’t wait to get home.


After we came in, I went into the bathroom for a few minutes and began taking off my make-up. I heard you rummaging around in the bedroom, so I called out, “Nice party, huh? I’m kinda tired though. Can’t wait to just go to sleep. Yup, really really tired.”


I came out into the bedroom as I said this and saw that you had other plans. “Nice try,” you said, stepping towards me. “Lay down on the bed. NOW!”


I pretended to be reluctant as I slowly moved towards the bed. “What’s going on?” I asked, all big-eyed and innocent.


“Tease ME all night, will ya! I told you that you were going to pay and I meant it!”


You grabbed each one of my arms and tied them with silky scarves to the rings that we keep there (they came with the bed….honest).


When both of my arms were secured, you gave a little yank to my skirt and tossed it onto the floor, exposing my tiny g-string that I wore just for the occasion. (I don’t find them comfortable, but they’re sexy as hell.)


You unbuttoned my shirt, one slow button at a time and unhooked my front-clasp bra, allowing my breasts their freedom. One of the things I love about you is how you treat my breasts. You treat them with such reverence, like you can’t believe that you get to touch them and play with them. With your hands gently kneading them, you bent forward and gave me a kiss that made my head spin. Your lips are so soft and when you kiss me, I can feel you reaching out to connect with me. I can feel it throughout my whole body. It’s a taste of the divine.


After you have worked me up into a slippery lather with your kisses and your caresses, you stripped off your pants and straddled my chest. Slowly, ever so slowly, you brought your cock to my lips, where I started circling your head with my tongue.


Once I had my tongue and my lips all over you, I sucked a little to pull you in. It was hard for me to play with you as I would have liked, since I didn’t have use of my hands, but you seemed to be enjoying the attention.


So much so, that within a few minutes, I could taste your sweet fluids in my mouth. Your taste is so light and sweet and smooth. I really like it. As you were cumming, you squeezed me with your thighs and almost collapsed on top of me. I love to watch your face when you cum. Damn, you’re sexy.


With tremendous effort, you straightened up and slid down next to me, stroking my breast with your hand. I felt your arms go around me, and your leg drape over me as you held me and nuzzled my neck. “Thank you” you said softly, “but don’t think I’m done with you yet.”


Being the gentleman that you are, you went to the kitchen and got me a drink of water with a straw.


You straddled me again at the waist and began to stroke my breasts with your fingers, telling me how beautiful they were. You commented that my skin looked dry, however, so you grabbed the massage oil and drizzled it over each breast.


Taking your time, you used your fingers and your thumbs and rubbed the oil all around them. I closed my eyes, savoring the feel of you. I love the warm touch of your hands on me, the way you cup the sides of my breasts with your hands, trailing them across my nipples in wide circles.


Since I was helpless and since I’d tortured you earlier, you thought it only right that you should masturbate for a little bit using my breasts. You added some oil to your hardening cock and began to slide it between my heavy breasts.


I looked at you lovingly and rolled my eyes in mock annoyance as I watched you enjoying my body. It’s very sexy to see you pleasuring yourself.


When you had, temporarily, gotten your fill of my breasts, you slid off and began to caress the length of my body. You gave me a devilish grin and said how much you liked having me tied up and at your mercy. With me all helpless, I couldn’t do a thing if you wanted to run your fingers up and down the front of my panties.


At that moment, I couldn’t imagine wanting to do anything other than helping you do it…and more. I spread my legs a little father apart to give you better access, which made you smile a wolfish grin. You continued with your fingers, occasionally bringing your nose close to nuzzle and sniff.


My breathing was getting a little rapid and my body was getting a little tense and clammy. “Please please please!” I begged.


You just laughed. You told me you’d make me pay and now you were doing it.


After an interminable amount of time, you told me that it was time to take off my panties. (Thank God!) You grabbed hold of my ankles, and lifted them like you would to change a baby’s diaper. (Not a sexy thought, but still descriptive.)


When my legs were up high, you started to slide my panties off of my hips and down my thighs, leaving all of my parts entirely exposed.


At this point you stopped and said that you had an idea. You reached over and grabbed another long scarf, quickly tying my ankles together with one end and bringing the other end up to the headboard. Thank goodness for me that it was a long scarf!


When you were done, I was left with both legs high in the air and everything I had left wide open and vulnerable.


I was so aroused that I thought I couldn’t take anymore.


I was mistaken.


I don’t think I’ve ever seen such a look on your face. You looked excited, a little surprised and totally fiendish. I adored you completely at that moment.


As a side note, one of the things I love about making love with you is that I can trust you totally and completely with my body. I know, without a doubt, that I can put myself into your hands and you will honor me with exquisite tenderness, even when we’re getting wild and crazy. This is a gift that I have always and will always treasure.


Back to the naughties……


You scooched back to the edge of the bed where you could get a better view of your handiwork.


You stuck your finger in your mouth, then slowly ran your finger around the edge of my lips, causing me to shudder with excitement and mew with need.


You used your other hand to spread my lips, where you moistened your finger again, this time with my juices, sliding it around and between, then slowly inside.


You brought your head down to slowly lick my very wet pussy, as you continued to play with me using your fingers. You found my quivering clit, which you gently sucked on.


I felt an orgasm building, which I knew would be the first of many tonight, so I let it overtake me, quivering and bucking as much as possible given my position.


You paused in your attentions for a few minutes to let me recover, returning to me with a vibrating toy. As soon as I heard the little buzzing sound, I began to get excited again. You caressed my folds with the tip of the vibrator then slid it inside, turning it higher. I know you love to slide toys in and out of me as much or possibly more than I like having it done. We locked eyes for a moment, conveying a tenderness that gripped my heart.


With one vibrator inside of me, you pulled out a second toy and covered my ass with oil. Sometimes a little vibrating pressure down there is just what I need to send me over the edge, not to mention how much you like the feel of that when you’re inside of me.


I was very relaxed at this point, so it took no effort to slide it in. You continued to move the other vibrator in and out of my pussy and began to use your thumb to rub my clit.


You did say that I would have to pay, so I endured all of this pleasure as my due punishment. Or so I told you.


You chuckled a little and started to increase your speed and pressure.


When I began to cum again, this time very hard, you pulled out the vibrator and slid inside, just in time to feel my internal walls do a dance around your cock.


With my legs up high, you were able to drive in deeply, grabbing my hips in the process. You liked to pull out, just leaving the head of your cock inside before plunging back in.


Every time you pulled out, I felt the breath being sucked out of me, as if you took part of me with you.


Having just cum less than an hour before, we were both pleased at your staying power. I loved feeling you plunge inside of me. I only wished at that moment that my hands were free so I could touch you more.


I know you love to hear me talk dirty to you, so I began to remind you of things just past, of how you tasted in my mouth, and how exposed and vulnerable I felt when you started to take off my panties.


You held me close as you reached your climax -- my body still twitching and shaking from my own release (again) just moments before. I still can’t believe how often and how easily I cum when I’m with you. It’s like all you have to do is ask.


You removed the toy, untied my hands and legs and melted into my total body embrace. I covered you with kisses and we shared some endearments, expressing our feelings as much through our loving touches as through our words.



However much I paid, it couldn’t have been enough.




What I got back from you was …. Priceless.









If you'd like these stories in bound form (for those of you who like things 'bound', you can click this link here: Loving Erotica and have it shipped to your door.

No comments: