Thursday, April 26, 2007

Date Night -- Having Fun with Oil

It was a Friday night and you decided to take me out to dinner. I dressed up for the occasion and wore that peach-colored dress that you like. I like it because it shows my cleavage off to good advantage and it flows like silk around my body when I walk. You like it because you can, without much thought at all, imagine stripping it slowly off my body.


That’s a good reason too.


Dinner was at one of our favorite restaurants and we were lucky to get our favorite booth in back. Since it was warm, I hadn’t worn any nylons, so I enjoyed the warm breeze on my legs, coming in from the patio doors.


We ordered quickly and held hands while we waited for our food. Well, I should say that you held ONE of my hands.


Your other hand appeared to be in your lap. In reality, your finger was sliding up the inside of my thigh. I gave you one of those ‘hey, what are you doing?’ looks, to which you gave me your patented ‘I don’t know what you’re talking about’ looks, while your finger continued its trek up my thigh.


When you reached the top of my thigh, you stopped and your expression turn to one of surprise. “Oops,” I said, “I must’ve forgot.” A smile spread across your face and lit your eyes mischievously.


Just then the waitress appeared with our food. “Can you make that ‘to go’ please?”


The drive home seemed both long, yet very pleasant. As you drove I had reclined the seat of the car to make it easier for your hands to reach me. You enjoyed the unprecedented access that I was offering you. You weren’t sure what you’d done to invite this behavior, but you wanted to find out so you could do it again.


When we got home, I pushed you down on the bed and dived on top of you. I couldn’t wait to kiss you. Your lips were soft and inviting. I ran my tongue along your lips, then slowly and sensually pressed my lips against yours. When we kiss, I always feel so connected and so intimate with you. I feel the beat of your heart and feel the strength of your emotions pouring forth. Kissing me is one of the sexiest things that you do. In between passionate kisses, I like to kiss you gently while we look into each other’s eyes. It warms my heart and turns me on like nothing else.


But don’t get me wrong, there ARE other things that turn me on, and I was anxious to explore some of them. I moved to your neck and started nibbling and gently biting my way down. You have the sexiest neck – perfect for nibbling on. As I move down your neck, my body squirms over yours, enjoying the feel of your body under mine.


Your hands slide down my back and cinch up the bottom of my dress to expose my bare bottom underneath. Both hands squeeze my ass, which spurs me on.


I reach for your hand and take your finger in my mouth. I slowly suck your finger, pulling with my mouth and running my tongue around it, occasionally letting my teeth scrape along your skin.


You like this. You like this very much.


After I have attended to all of your fingers, you are burning for me. You take my face in your hands and kiss me firmly, then slide out from underneath me.


“Get up.” I comply of course, ready to please you. “Put your hands on your head. I must have you naked.” I love it when you want to be in charge. I stand up and put my hands on my head and wait. You kneel down in front of me and slowly let your fingers drift up my thighs, catching the hem of my dress in your hands. You pause for a moment at my heat, letting your fingers drag lightly over my trimmed curls.


My breath comes a little faster at your touch, just as it always does.


You get to your feet as you continue your trip up my body, exposing more of it as your go. When you got to my breasts, your hands slid over the lace of my strapless bra, then continued, pulling my dress up over my head. For now, you wanted me to leave the bra on.


You ran your hands down the front of my body, touching my stomach and my hips, my thighs and my calves. Tonight, it seems, was going to be all about touching. I love it when we touch each other. My skin starts to tingle in anticipation.


With my help, you slipped out of your clothes, then excused yourself to go get the massage oil.


When you returned, I resumed my standing position with my legs slightly apart, to give you access to anything you wanted to touch. You poured some oil in your hands and started applying it to my calf, slowly and methodically covering me up to the top of my thigh.


Then, to torture me, you stopped at the top and started with the other leg. Again, you stopped at the top of my thigh, laughing when I made a small noise of frustration.


You poured more oil in your hand, cupping it under my aching girl parts. OMG that felt good. You let your finger slide between my lips, rubbing up and down, sliding a finger or two inside as I moved my hips to accommodate you. You are so damn good at that. While your fingers slid up and down, your thumb found my nub and you pressed firmly on it, then moved in a circular pattern. I put my arms on your shoulders and buried my face in your neck. I felt the pressure build, my back muscles began to tense, and you slid your finger inside just as I reached the point of release. My breath caught and my body froze for a moment as the waves passed through me. “I love it when you cum for me,” you said, as you slid your finger out of me.


But we weren’t done yet.


You continued to apply the oil all over my tush – I could feel it sliding down my crack, making me giggle.


I unhooked my bra and let my breasts hang free, as you made your way up my body. Before you covered my breasts with oil, you took a few minutes to take each one in your mouth, sucking gently, but firmly. You have the most wonderful mouth.


The oil wasn’t the only thing making me slippery.


After I was covered completely with oil, I returned the favor.


Your calves and your thighs and your cute little butt, were all slathered with oil. I poured more in my hands and cupped your cock and balls with both hands, letting you feel the slippery oil wash over you. I spent a few minutes stroking you until you were close to your release, but then stopped, wanting to save the rest for me.


We lay down on the bed (not caring about the sheets) and wrapped our arms around each other. Feeling my breasts slip and slide over your chest is a delight, as well as the feel of your strong thighs under mine.


With you being so hard and me being so wet, it didn’t take long for our slippery parts to find each other. You slid in seamlessly and I wrapped my legs around you. You moved slowly, allowing our bodies to remain in contact, enjoying the slippery sensation of the oil. You always feel incredibly good to me.


You know how much I like being on top, so with much giggling, we managed to slip and slide our way into the new position.


I first lay down across your chest and let us move together, then I sat up and began to masturbate while moving my hips back and forth. Your hands were on my hips, then my back, then my breasts – everywhere. I love to have your hands on me.


It didn’t take long for us both to climax. (Again, for me – I like to have more than my share, but you don’t seem to mind.)


When we’d both caught our breath and could bear to separate our bodies – you are the most wonderful cuddler – we hopped in the shower together to get cleaned up.




THAT’s another story…….





If you'd like these stories in bound form (for those of you who like things 'bound', you can click this link here: Loving Erotica and have it shipped to your door.

No comments: