Thursday, April 26, 2007

Potty Naughties


A fancy dinner out -- one of my favorite things. It’s fun to get all dressed up in something really sexy and elegant and to see you dressed up in your nicest slacks and shirt. You look so good all dressed up. (You look good to me anytime.)


We got a cozy booth in the back, where we sat companionably holding hands and talking quietly about unimportant things. You look so attractive to me, sitting there being yourself. I can still smell the faint whiff of your cologne on my fingers from where I touched your face as we sat down.


We ordered dinner and enjoyed our meals, laughing and talking. We always have such a good time when we’re together. As we finished the end of our meals, I slipped my foot out of my shoe and slid my toes under your pant leg, tickling your shin. I watched your face as I did this and saw that your expression flickered for a moment, then returned to its normal expression.


So that’s how it was going to be, eh? The game was on.


I pulled my toes out from under your pant leg and slid them up a little higher on the outside of your pants up to your knee. Your expression never wavered for even a moment this time. We continued to talk about silly things – things far less important than where my toe was right then and where it was going.


You’re good. You’re really good.


When my toe reached your inner thigh, I saw a flicker. Just a little change in your expression. Your eyes held a small question.


It was my turn to be bland.


My mouth continued to make the appropriate sounds, but my brain was engaged elsewhere.


My toes had made it to the end of road. I felt a distinct bulge that wasn’t there when I started. I’ll bet you were glad you were wearing loose pants.


In reply to your last comment about, who knows what, I said, while tapping lightly with my foot, “I sure could use some of that.” At this, your eyes lit up and a smile tugged at the corners of your mouth. “Hmm” was your reply, but I thought I saw a little something in your eyes.


Did I tell you how much I enjoy looking at you? Your eyes are so expressive and filled with so much….you.


“I need to go to the bathroom,” you said and slid out of the booth. I was momentarily confused. Why would you get up now? Things were just getting good.


“Don’t you need to go too?”


Oh, you are a wicked one, you are.


I followed you to the bathroom, where you ducked inside to see if the coast was clear. It was, so you took my hand and pulled me inside. Fortunately for us, this was a small, quaint restaurant, so the bathroom was single-use and had a lock – which you wasted no time in using.


It took no more than a moment for me to be backed up against the sink with your lips pressed against mine, our hands all over each other. Your hands are sliding up my thighs under my dress and I’m loving the feeling of your fingers caressing my bare skin.


Your touch is feather light and I can feel the goosebumps rising on my skin. When your hands reached my ass, you growl as you feel more bare skin, then you squeeze it and pull me close to you. My hands are all over you, touching you, feeling you, enjoying our closeness. I can’t seem to get enough of you. I tell you how sexy you are – I breathe it in your ear. You pause for just a second as I say that and let out a deep breath.


You pull back for a moment and put your hand on my face, gazing into my eyes. “You are absolutely precious to me” you say and my whole body melts. Your hand slides down my neck, to my chest, where you deftly pull out one of my breasts. You notice quickly the absence of any bra to hold you back. You hold it for a moment, enjoying the softness, commenting on its beauty, then you bend down and slip it in your mouth. You know how much I enjoy that. I arch back and put my hand on the counter, needing the support.


When you lift your head back up, you give me a look of total desire that sets me aflame. I promptly lifted one leg onto the counter, letting my dress ride up my thigh to my waist. You could see my closely shaved pussy just waiting for you.


“Lick me.” I didn’t have to ask you twice. You were down on one knee in a blink and your hot tongue was gently sliding between my lips. Your thumb found my clit and rubbed it until it was very hard, then you took it into your mouth and very gently sucked on it. You liked to blow on it and lick it and cover you face with my juices.


It didn’t take more than a few minutes before I could feel myself ready to explode. You are soo good at that! After the first one and halfway to the second, you came to your feet and kissed me deeply, sharing my taste with me.


“Turnabout is fair play,” I said, “I want some of that,” pointing to the rising mound of your cock.


We quickly switched places and I had your pants around your ankles in nothing flat. I started by running my fingers up the side of your cock, following it with my tongue. I circled the head of your cock with my tongue, just like I know you like, then took you deep into my mouth. If you hadn’t been leaning against the counter right then, you would’ve collapsed backward. I love the look on your face when I take you into my mouth. It’s a look of total contentment and pleasure, made all the better because I know that look is just for me.


I continue unabated for a few until a small groan of pleasure escapes your lips. I can taste your sweet fluid, which I swirl with my tongue.


You pull me to my feet and kiss me again. You can taste yourself this time, which is very sexy.


You flip me around so I’m resting on the edge of the counter, as you slide my dress to my hips and slowly inch your way inside of me. My legs wrap loosely around your waist in answer. I respond with a slow pant, every time you push a little farther in. When you’ve pushed your length in all the way, you close your eyes and hold me there for a moment, enjoying being as close to me as you can be.


Then you move into action, pumping deeply into me, me assisting with my legs, instinctively falling into your rhythm. After a few minutes, you pushed in deeply, then whispered in my ear, “I really want you from behind,” as you planted a kiss on my neck.


You pulled out, I hopped off and turned around and you wasted no motion entering me. From this position, I’m able to masturbate with one hand, while I push back against you with my other hand, which is placed on the counter. As you are sliding inside of me, you reach around to my breasts and free them from the dress, caressing them with one hand and holding my waist with the other. I can see your face in the mirror, your expression matching my own. Our eyes lock for a moment -- we are both so hot for each other.


I can feel your need for release, which brings me to my own climax. When we finished, you just held me for a few minutes, always happy to be close.


A quick clean up afterwards and a small adjustment to our clothing and we were back sitting in our seats, looking at the dessert menu.


I put it down, took your hand and said, “I think I’ve already had mine.” You smiled, put my knuckles to your lips and kissed them softly. “Me too. And it was delicious.”



Sunshine





If you'd like these stories in bound form (for those of you who like things 'bound', you can click this link here: Loving Erotica and have it shipped to your door.


No comments: