Thursday, April 26, 2007

Shower Sex


You know what’s amazing to me? It’s amazing to me that after so many years together, you can still light my fire. You still know how to get my attention.


I love to watch you walk into the room, the grace with which you move, and the even better view I get when you walk out.


Sometimes, when you talk, I appear to be listening, but am in fact just enjoying watching your mouth move. It’s like watching sex where it starts.


I suppose I don’t tell you these things very often because I don’t want to embarrass you, but you should know that it’s true. One of the sexiest things about you though, I must say, is your ability to love me. Not just your ability to make love TO me, which is amazing, but to just be loving in general.


You might not be thinking that this is any difficult thing. (Or maybe you are.) Or that it’s not a big deal. But it certainly is to me. It’s like getting an emotional hug every minute of every day. It’s a feeling of safety that’s hard to explain. Being loved by you is like having amazing sex all the time. You know that great close and intimate feeling you get when I’ve had my tongue circling around the head of your cock, our eyes locked, my lips wet and soft moving up and down your shaft? It’s kind of like that. Or that wonderful feeling when we both climax and you hold me so tightly……filling me with everything you have. It’s like that, but all the time. Even when our clothes are on.


Is that craziness?


I don’t know what I’d do without you.


There are other times, when I see you doing something manly around the house, that I have to use all my self-control not to throw you down on the floor right there and screw your brains out. (There was that time once…….ah, well, I’m sure you remember.)


Making love with you is the absolute best though. You’re so sensual and filled with such passion that it’s a joy to be with you.


Today was one of those perfect, wonderful days. We took the kids to the park and watched them run around, did a little running around ourselves, then sat on a bench in the shade – you with your arm around me, gently caressing my shoulder, and me enjoying it, but also getting a little naughty sitting there – my hand moving up and down your thigh; my pinky sliding under your shorts when my hand got near the top. I know you love it when I’m a little wicked.


On the walk back from the park, we held hands and enjoyed the beautiful day. For the rest of the day, we found excuses to touch each other. We gave each other small pats and rubs, copped a little feel here and there – generally teasing each other and building some anticipation. Okay, a lot of anticipation. I had to use all my self-control (again) not to just take your hand and tug you into the bedroom.


Once the kids were in bed, I did.


Normally, you would take this opportunity to pounce on me (I’m pleased to know that you’re still hot for me too), but today you wanted to draw it out. You suggested that we shower first.


As I started to get undressed, you stopped me, put your arms around me and enveloped me with one of your most sensual, passionate kisses. (I’m not even in the shower yet and already there’s a puddle.)


When we finished, you helped me get undressed. You peeled my t-shirt off over my head, exposing my large breasts in their lacy harness. You came around behind me and unbuttoned the fly of my jeans, slipping your hands inside the front, moving them around to my hips and inching my pants down to the floor.


You unhooked my bra and smoothed it off of my shoulders, gently rubbing the areas where the straps dug in, (kissing them in turn) then smoothed the skin under my breasts, cupping each one in your hand, teasing my nipples to hardness with your thumbs.


As I stood there, you reached down with two fingers and gently stroked the outside of my panties. I reached back with my arms and put them around your neck, enjoying your gentle touch. Smiling at the invitation, you continued with your other hand at my breast and began to touch my skin lightly with your fingertips, causing my breath to catch.


Your fingers below moved with a little more direction, finding my clit with your thumb, then quickly slipped under the silky fabric to my short tight curls, running your fingers through them. I showed my enjoyment of this by squeezing your neck and grinding my ass back against your hardening cock.


I hadn’t even noticed until just then that you’d stopped me in front of our dresser mirror and you were watching everything intently. You see me looking at you, looking at me, and you whisper, kissing my neck, “You’re such a sexy hellcat. I can’t wait to watch you cum, preferably when I’m inside you.” Just as you said that, you slipped your finger inside of me, causing my knees to nearly buckle.


I heard you make a rumbling noise of desire, then slipped my panties down my legs, leaving me standing naked before you.


I turned to you and helped you pull off your shirt and jeans, taking a few moments to get a good grip of your cock. You have a really nice cock, by the way. Just right for me.


We stepped over to the shower and as I was bending forward testing the water, I felt your hands on my hips and the tip of your cock pressing into my very wet opening. “Just for a minute” you said and slid right in, causing my breath to catch. I reached under and started to masturbate as you slid in and out. I felt myself getting ready to cum, when you put your arms around my waist, standing me up in a warm hug from behind. “How’s the temperature?” you asked.


“Hot.” I replied and we both laughed. You slid out slowly and kissed the back of my neck.


I hopped in the shower and put my face in the water. You were in behind me within moments. I told you to turn around and put your hands on the wall away from the water, arms straight. I took the soap, got it all lathered, and started with your chest, covering you with soap, loving the feeling of your chest muscles so firm under my grasp. I moved my hands up your arms and covered them with soap as I pressed my breasts against your strong back.


I moved my hands down your chest, soaping your belly (tickling you a little) until I reached your cock and balls. I lathered my hands well and cupped your balls, rolling them around gently, using the other hand to clean your hard shaft thoroughly. I reached back under your balls and applied a little moving pressure to your taint, which caused you to take in a deep breath.


I used the soap between your thighs and generously soaped up your cute little heinie, being careful to run my fingers down the crack of your ass as well. Coming in from behind and between your legs, I reached my hand up and cupped your balls, causing you to jump a little. It feels even more wicked when I come in from behind like that.


I soaped your legs, sliding my hands back up your body to be sure I hadn’t missed anything. You turned to face me and give me a kiss and I put my arms around you, crushing my soft breasts to your soapy chest. I think soapy breasts make the word’s best washcloth. I slid all over your chest, making us both laugh. “Your turn,” you say and I faced the wall.


You gave the same tender soapy attention to my breasts and back and ass as I did to yours. When you slid your fingers around to help clean between my lips, I noticed that something felt different. Ooops, it seems that you accidentally used KY jelly instead of soap! Such a silly mistake to make! (As long as you were there, you slid your fingers up and down just inside my lips, one on each side, the way I like it. And I was definitely liking it!)


No sense in wasting the KY, so you slid back in to finish what you’d started earlier. At this point, I was glad for your little ‘mistake’ as I had been about to make a similar one myself. It felt so good to have your cock inside of me with your hands all over me, the water trickling all over us. Naturally, I replaced your hand and began to masturbate while you moved inside of me. I looked over my shoulder at you and locked eyes. I saw my own look of loving desire reflected in your eyes as we strained towards mutual climax.


That’s when you said, in your husky sex voice, the words that always knock me over the edge, “Cum for me, Babe.” When you say that to me, it’s like a post-hypnotic suggestion or something. It works every time. I bucked and squirmed and you held on like a champ, quickly matching me with your own powerful orgasm.


When we were both relaxed, we rinsed off while holding each other, letting the water run between us, helping wash off the soap using our hands.


Much kissing and nuzzling, mewing and cooing ensued.


We dried off, did the things necessary to get ready for bed, then flopped down next to each other. I lay on my back, my hands behind my head, and you propped yourself up on your side, looking at me, then started running your fingers around my body, caressing my breasts, touching me here and there.


I love it that you enjoy looking at and touching my body. It’s a pleasure to share all of me with you. I closed my eyes to concentrate on the touch of your fingers, …….


which turned into the feel of your whole hand,……….


then soon the warmth of your mouth……..






The wanting never ends……






Sleep is soo over-rated.





Sunshine





If you'd like these stories in bound form (for those of you who like things 'bound', you can click this link here: Loving Erotica and have it shipped to your door.

No comments: