Thursday, April 26, 2007

You and Me and a Crotchless Teddy


You and Me and a Crotchless Teddy

Ah, it’s good to finally be alone. No work, no phone, no children. Alone. All alone. We’ve been thinking about this all day. Thinking about our hot, sweaty bodies sliding all over each other. I walk into the room, where you are already waiting. The lights are low and our need is high. I am wearing something crotchless and skimpy that accents my full breasts. You are wearing only a sexy pair of silky boxers.


When I come in, you stand up in anticipation, take me in your arms and kiss me tenderly, pressing our bodies close together. I feel your heartbeat as you feel mine. It gets faster as we explore each other with our hands. I love to feel your hands on my breasts. I arch back, giving you room to gently squeeze each breast, one arm around my back as you bend down and warm my nipples with your mouth. I run my fingers through your hair and murmur encouragement. I love the feel of your mouth on my nipples. They get hard and tight at the thought. You lift back up and pull me close and I whisper in your ear how sexy you are and how much you excite me.


As your hands move down to my ass, squeezing it and pulling me closer, I gently run my teeth down your neck, then push you down on the bed. I love to slide all over your body. I stretch myself across the length of your body, pressing myself tightly against you, using your hard cock to masturbate with.


I run my tongue gently around your earlobes, nibbling, and sucking. Your arms are around my back, sliding over my ass, pressing your cock upward and my ass downward. As I touch your face and your throat and nibble on your neck, I continue to grind on your cock.


I like to surprise you, so put my hands on your chest and sprang to my feet, straddling you. Then I started to move my hips back and forth, up and down, deeper and closer to your face each time. You put your hands on my legs and slowly moved your hands up my legs, getting close to the top of my thighs. I felt your hands on my ass, squeezing and moving me as I would continue to squat ever-closer to your face.


As I happens, I enjoy teasing your mercilessly, so I never bent down close enough for your tongue to reach, although you would’ve given Gene Simmons a run for his money!


After a few minutes of enjoying the feeling of your hands rubbing all over me, I dropped back down on your body and stretched out. I gave you a full-body hug, then smiled with my eyes as I kissed your sensual lips.


I moved back to kissing your lips, then down your neck again, feeling your skin react to my touch. Some parts of your skin are reacting more than others.


I slide off of you to the side and move down your body, gently sucking on your nipples. Your head goes back for a moment until you reach down, grab me behind the knee and swing me up closer to you, so you can masturbate me with your fingers. OMG that feels so good. You are soo hot. I lift one leg up to give you better access, exposing my hot wet pussy in the crotchless outfit, while I continue to suck your nipples.


My hand slides down to cup your balls and stroke you as you slide your finger inside, feeling my body go clammy and begin to tense as I cum. I grab you and hold you as the waves go through me. I love the way you play with me. It’s such a turn-on.


I’m wanting you fiercely right now. As I arch and buck and call your name, you watch with unparalleled interest and not a small amount of pleasure. You love it that you can make me cum so often and so hard and that each time makes me want you more.


At my request, you slide out from underneath me and I spin around with my head hanging off the end of the bed. You stand in front of it and I reach up take you into my mouth. While I hold you with my left hand, I’m using my right hand to masturbate with a vibrating dildo, which you can see in the mirror by the bed. I spread my legs to give you a really good view. I know how much you love to watch. I move my hips and you start thinking about going down on me, while you feel the hot wetness of my tongue sliding around the head of your cock. You reached out and stroked my tight curls, making me want more of you. You share a few drops of your pre-cum and it’s really sweet. I look up at you and feel your eyes looking down at me, smiling warmly and burning with desire. I really can’t get enough of being touched by you. You are unbelievably sexy to me.


You ask me in a husky voice to cum for you again, so I do. (I still can’t believe that all you have to do is ask.)


You pull out of my mouth and I spin around, moving my head back on the bed. You come around and lie down on your stomach between my legs and lick me gently, causing me to arch and squirm. You use your fingers to spread me wide as you lick me and slide your fingers in an out of me. I reach down and give you a show. You watch. You help with your tongue and fingers as you growl at me.


At this point, I’m panting and flushed, my chest red and my back arched, begging you to come inside of me. I want to feel your hard cock going deep inside of me, filling me.


Before you give in to my request, you grab the lube and rub it all over my throbbing parts, then all over your own. After quickly wiping your hands on a convenient and pre-moistened towel, you slide deep inside of me, fast and full. You breathe in sharply with the shock of being engulfed by such moist tightness. It has become so familiar to you, yet is always a shocking pleasure. You start off slow, letting me feel every inch of you. It’s delightful to be so close to you, to feel you inside of me, like a part of me.


One time previously, you pulled out too fast and I thought you’d taken a part of me with you, so since then, you are always careful to leave slowly.


Now though, we aren’t thinking about you leaving, we’re thinking about a nice long stay. You start thrusting in a little faster, me urging you with my eager breath and encouraging words. I can feel another orgasm building and I don’t want you to stop.


You want me on top of you, however, so you grab me and flip us over, with me on top, legs spread over you. You tell me that you want a slow comfortable screw, so I oblige.


I put my hands on your chest, moving my hips in a slow circle as your hands reach up to cup my breasts. I arch back, throwing my head back to enjoy both the feel of you inside me and the touch of your fingers on my breasts.


I reach down with my right hand and find my clit, which stands hard and pulsing. I apply pressure and move my hips to increase the feeling. I use my internal vice to squeeze your cock deep inside me, which you seem to like very much.


Slowly I continue to move my hips, masturbating with my head thrown back. After another little bit, I feel the climax building again. I look at you and you see in my eyes the impending orgasm, which excites you further. My body is clammy and tight, aching for more. You start to breathe harder, urging me to grind on you a little faster.


You grab my hips as you get ready to cum, then call me down to you as we both climax together, breathing heavily, but happily. I stretch out over the length of you, nuzzling you and kissing you gently on the cheek and neck.


You move your head against me sweetly, whispering sweet nothings in my ear.


Anytime. Anyplace. You turn me on.



Sunshine





If you'd like these stories in bound form (for those of you who like things 'bound', you can click this link here: Loving Erotica and have it shipped to your door.

No comments: