Thursday, April 26, 2007

Evening Romp

One of the best things about the day coming to a close is getting to curl up in bed with you. I love to lie on my side, with you on your back, nuzzling my head into the crook of your shoulder, one arm and leg draped over you.


That’s when we get to talk quietly and share some of the events of the day that we might not have had a chance to discuss earlier.


Once such night, I was curled around you as always and we were talking about something funny that’d happened that day. I could feel the rumble of your chest when you laughed quietly and hear the smile in your voice when you spoke.


Whenever I see you like this, relaxed and light, I’m reminded of why I chose to be with you and my heart warms at the thought.


While we talk, your hand gently strokes my hair and trails down my spine – my finger making little circles on your chest, playing with your nipple.


“You know what I was thinking?” you ask, your hand moving lower down my spine. “Hmmm?” I respond, my leg starting to rub gently on your shin and calf.


“I was thinking about that time at the beach house last summer. I was thinking about your ass in those tiny little zippered shorts. Dang that was hot.”


You moved your hand down further to stroke my butt cheek and I raised my leg up a bit to let you get a firm grasp. It now draped across your hips. “It was, wasn’t it?” When I skooched up, I put my hand on your face and started to nuzzle at your neck. “I loved it when you inched the zipper down just a little at a time. I wish you’d had the little anal vibrator too. That would’ve been really good.”


There’s something incredibly sexy about talking about former or future sexual encounters while lying naked draped over you. I could tell by the insistent poking on my thigh, that you felt the same way.


“There’s also something really sexy about using lots of oil and rubbing it all over you. I love to spread your legs apart and pour oil all over your front and back, inside and out. Remember when we did that and then slipped and slid all over each other until I found my way inside? That was sooo sexy.”


When you said that, I started to kiss your neck and you started to rub my breast. I reached out my hand to the bedside table and gave myself a couple of pumps of massage oil that we keep out. When I reached up, my breast was conveniently in front of your mouth for a few moments, allowing you to get a very full taste of my breasts. You have the SEXIEST mouth and such a gentle and loving touch.


When I finished getting my squirt (and you getting your suckle), I returned to my place curled up with you. My oily hand reached down under my thigh and coated your cock and balls with oil. “I like putting oil on you too,” I said cupping your balls lightly. I wiped the rest of the oil on my ass and my girl parts and we continued with our conversation. “I believe,” I said, “that you were talking about my ass in those zippered shorts.”


As you reached down to get your own hands oily, trying to stick your finger in my pussy, I started to masturbate myself on your cock, still continuing our conversation.


“Oh, yes,” you replied, “you have the most beautiful ass and there’s nothing I like better than to see it slowly exposed, poking up in the air, begging me to play with it.”



You were really hard at this point and I was enjoying seeing how well you could continue your conversation with my just letting the head of your cock slide just past my lips before moving my hips back, just barely keeping you inside.


“Have I told you how beautiful and sexy you are?” you asked, knowing this game well.


“No you haven’t.” I replied, letting his cock go in a little farther. “Tell me more.”


“I think the most beautiful sight in the world is to see you naked on your back, with your arms tied above your head, blindfolded, and your legs spread wide open.”


“Really?” I replied, pulling my hips back. “Am I only attractive because I let you have sex with me?”


“Oh, God no,” you return. “I just love to give you pleasure. I’m just so delighted that you let me.” With that, I smiled and pushed my hips down, taking in the full length of you. We both took in a sharp breath at the sensation. I just love to feel you inside of me.


We continued to move together and talked more about what we would like to do the next time we were together. You told me how much you enjoyed my last striptease and said how sexy it would be if I would let you lay on the bed while you stood over me and danced. You love to see me squat above you, having my lips completely open up, glistening with juices.


“And maybe this time, you’ll let me touch you while you move? Maybe have some toys ready to stick them in you if the opportunity presents itself?”


All the while you’re talking and I’m visualizing and moving with you inside of me. You’ve got your hand on my ass, helping us stay together.


“I really want you from behind” you say and slip out from underneath me. You come behind me and you move me so I’m not quite on my stomach, but not quite on my side. One leg is still lifted a bit and you slide underneath. It’s really tight like that. You put your hands on my hip and you keep up a steady rhythm while I take the opportunity to reach down and start to masturbate.


It’s amazing to me how just talking about what we’ve done and what we want to do can get me just as excited as doing it. It’s so easy to visualize and my body naturally responds to any sexual thoughts of you.


When I look up at you, I can see you are thinking the same thing. We almost laughed. “It doesn’t take much, does it?” you said. And I smiled and shook my head. “No, not much at all.”


“You know another thing I liked about the beach house trip?” I asked. He had his head back and his eyes closed. He responded. “Hmm?”


“I loved tasting you when you came.”


You would’ve thought I’d shocked you with a cattle prod. Your body tensed, your breath caught and you gripped my hip with your hands. Apparently you remembered that too.


When you finished and had caught your breath, you looked at me and said, “You haven’t finished yet, have you?” I gave a little pouty mouth and shook my head.


“Well, let me fix that for you.” You picked up a toy and turned it on, slowly working it inside me, me rolling flat on my back. You got down between my legs and started to lick my clit and blow on it, while you worked the vibrator inside.


It didn’t take more than a minute or two before my orgasm exploded -- my head rocked back so hard that I thought I gave myself whiplash.


Like any major earthquake, there were aftershocks and tremors, but after a few minutes, those quieted down too.


You flopped back on your back, looking very pleased with yourself. I returned to my position curled around you like a cat – seemingly boneless.


You stroked my back and I ran my finger in circles around your chest. You kissed me good night and I was quickly lulled to sleep by the comforting sounds of your heartbeat, safe and secure in your arms.





If you'd like these stories in bound form (for those of you who like things 'bound', you can click this link here: Loving Erotica and have it shipped to your door.

No comments: