Thursday, April 26, 2007

Unbelievably Nice


Thinking about sex is a nice thing. Thinking about sex with you is an unbelievably nice thing. I have been feeling unbelievably nice for hours, waiting for our time.


For me, taking the time to pick out a sexy piece of lingerie, putting it on slowly and sensually, brushing my hair, and adding a dab of perfume is all part of the ritual. It puts me in the mood.


I am ready to be in the mood.


I take a few private moments to think about what to wear. I choose a one-piece open teddy, with a plunging neckline, a sexy g-string, and a short sarong, that I knot at my hip. My breasts are barely contained in the thin fabric that covers them and ties around my neck.


I feel very very sexy. I know this is an outfit that you like very much.


When I come out into the bedroom, you are waiting, a knowing smile on your lips. When you see me, your breath catches in your throat and you slowly release it, your eyes never leaving me. Looking at your silky boxers, I can tell that you like what you see.


I approach you slowly, doing a pirouette to let you check out the rear view.


When we are close, I put my arms around you and let my tongue trace along your lips. You part your lips slightly to let me kiss you. I gently nibble on your lower lip and we kiss slowly and sensually. Your lips are soft, yet firm, moving on mine with great purpose. Gently and slowly, our tongues touch and intertwine, sweetly. I can taste the minty toothpaste you used earlier and I like the clean, warm taste of your mouth. My hands move to your face and I run my fingers through your hair, as your arms move up my back and down past my waist to the round curves just below. You are such a sexy kisser. I can feel myself getting damp and slippery.


Your nipples have tightened into tasty little points and I reluctantly leave your lips to gently suck them. You move your hand up to stroke my hair. My hands move down your chest and I pause to flick my tongue at the space between your pecs, then slowly trace my tongue down in a straight line until I end on my knees with my hands sliding under the openings of your shorts, squeezing that gorgeous butt of yours.


I make one hand come around to the front until my hand grasps your cock, straining at the thin material. I firmly guide it through the opening of your shorts and pull my hand out from underneath to hold it. I give you a gentle squeeze and look up into your eyes. This was not what you had in mind, but it’s always a welcome addition to the menu.


You return my gaze with a mixture of emotions, eyes going wide with momentary shocked pleasure as my tongue snakes out and circles the head of your cock. I close my eyes and take you deep into my mouth, squeezing the shaft of your cock gently but firmly. You feel the wet pull of my mouth up your shaft and the circling of my tongue around the head of your beautiful cock.


Your hand is stroking my hair and I can tell by the change in your breathing when I’ve found something you especially like. Your legs are getting a little shaky and you ask me to stop – not really wanting me to, but also not wanting to finish before you’ve had your fill of me as well.


You have some things in mind yourself and you won’t be denied your pleasure.


You pull me to my feet, kiss me tenderly and thank me for the hummer. “Don’t move,” you say and I do as I’m told. You run your finger down the center of my chest, between my aching breasts, still feeling hot from those kisses.. Your hands come around me, down to my ass, then slide under my sarong, cupping my cheeks – spreading them ever so slightly, making me feel a little exposed.


Naturally, I like it. You’re pressed very tightly against me, with my arms around your neck, and you whisper in my ear, “Move over to that wall, face it and assume the position.” I go to the nearest wall and position myself like I’m waiting to be frisked. My hands are against the wall up high, my legs are moved back and spread and I’m waiting very patiently for what is to come.


You are standing behind me quietly, but I can feel you vibrating as you move in close. You bend down a little and slide the fingers of both hands up my inner thigh just to, but not quite touching, the edge of my teddy. You do the same thing with your fingers up the back up my legs, spreading your fingers so they almost touch me where I am beginning to ache. God, I want you to touch me! You reach to my hip and untie the knot of the sarong, letting it fall to the ground.


You’re still close behind me – I can feel your breath on the back of my neck and the press of your cock against my ass – as you trace your fingers up the front of my chest, sliding your hands under my teddy, again almost (but not quite) touching my breasts. I’m fairly certain you’re trying to kill me.


I want your hands on my breasts very very badly. “Do you want me?” you ask. “You know I do.” I reply. This is enough for you right now. You reach back up to my breasts and pull the teddy off each one, letting my breasts hang freely. This makes my want much worse. “Do you want me to lick them?” you ask, as innocent as can be. “Yes, please” is my tightly controlled response. “Lay down on the bed.” I comply readily.


When I am on my back, waiting, you stop to stare at me. “Spread your legs for me” you ask. I love it when you tell me what you want. “Wider” you say and I pull my legs farther apart, my lips falling open for your view, visible between the thin line of the g-string. You run your fingers up my inner thigh as you take a good long look.


You climb on the bed and lay on your side next to me. “Please put my breasts in your mouth” I beg. I love the way you touch my breasts. You are so gentle and so sweet. I arch up to meet you and you pull me close as your lips and your tongue make love to my breasts.


My legs are still spread and my pussy getting wetter by the minute.

I reach my hand down to masturbate while you continue to suckle my breasts. I start to arch my back and mew, wanting more of you. You leave my breasts and move down between my legs saying, “I love to watch your show.” As I continue to masturbate, you put your fingers on my inner thighs and spread my lips farther apart, darting your tongue out for a taste.


This drives me wild. “Cum for me, babe” you say in that husky voice of yours. I can’t help but comply. “God, I love to watch you play with yourself. It’s frickin’ sexy.” You lick me until I’m bucking and squirming hard, striving for release.


“I loved tasting you,” I reply, “You’re so sweet on my tongue.”


This is all you have to hear. You are up on the bed in two blinks of an eye. You take me by the hand and pull me to a sitting position, then slide your legs under mine, lifting my hips, and let me slide down the length of your cock.


Your arms come around my waist and mine come around your neck, pressing our bodies close as my hips move in a slow circle. My breasts are crushed against your chest, your hands on my ass, helping to lift me and to thrust up inside of me. You are in sooo deep and it feels unbelievably good.


I reach down to masturbate some more, arching my back and letting my head fall backwards, counting on you to hold us together.


I can feel the orgasm building again, my body getting sweaty and full of delicious tension. I feel the same thing mirrored in you, our breath coming fast.


All at once, you grab me and pull me close and I can feel your orgasm, which triggers mine as well. Waves -- delightful waves -- run through us both, drawing us closer together – sharing our climax and release.


We hold each other close, bodies pressed together in relaxed harmony.




It never gets old.



Sunshine







If you'd like these stories in bound form (for those of you who like things 'bound', you can click this link here: Loving Erotica and have it shipped to your door.

No comments: